All of the dreams we built up from the ground, They never believed them they just tore them down, We will rebuild them from the start, we will rebuild them from the heart... - HOOBASTANK, "From the Heart", Every Man for Himself

Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Sims 2 Video

I made my first video using the Sims 2 today! I'm pretty proud of it.

It's about my Zoe Sim, and the guy I had her marry to make the game more interesting. The guy's name is Johnny Smith and he's a Green Alien. Yeah...

Anyway, he's nice! Here's the video:



I hope that you like it or at least find it remotely interesting!

Much Love and Peace,

ZB24

P.S. I ran out of ideas towards the end and didn't want it to get anymore repetitive then it already was so I just decided to end the video. I let the song finish though so you could hear it.

No comments: