All of the dreams we built up from the ground, They never believed them they just tore them down, We will rebuild them from the start, we will rebuild them from the heart... - HOOBASTANK, "From the Heart", Every Man for Himself

Monday, January 8, 2007

My Diversified Music Collection

Hi Everyone!

I felt like making a blog post and I thought that I would give you a sampling of my music collection:

Yellowcard (Rock)
Kenny Chesney (Country)
Utada Hikaru (Japanese Pop)
Linkin Park (Hard Rock)
John Legend (R&B)
Tim McGraw (Country)

It's really funny when you see them all mish-mashed up together in iTunes. Utada is right in between Yellowcard and Tim McGraw.

When I see the albums I like to think:

Sreaming! Drums!
Disco! Pop!
Twang! Guitar!

I just thought it was funny that's all and had to share. I have 626 songs total. Most of these songs I've ripped using 10 cent CD's and iTunes or Roxio. The only CD that I've bought recently was Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory. I only bought it because the library didn't have it.

Just in case Bush is reading this, I don't distribute these CD's, I just use them for my iPod for sending the occasional great song to my friends. I'm Legal!

I do not make copies of movies, me and my family are renters (Blockbuster Folks!). We only go to see movies when it's something that we really want to see, or an actor that we want to support.

Just thought I'd share!

ZB24

No comments: