All of the dreams we built up from the ground, They never believed them they just tore them down, We will rebuild them from the start, we will rebuild them from the heart... - HOOBASTANK, "From the Heart", Every Man for Himself

Sunday, March 18, 2007

What's the Best Frozen Lasanga?

Last time we were at the grocery store, I decided to get one of each of the 3 main brands of Lasanga frozen dinner. I tried Bosten Market, Banquet, and Swansons.

Here are my results:

3. Swansons
Don't let the slightly higher price diceve you. This one sucks! There is too much nasty looking white ricotta cheese! You're eating it and you wonder what it is you're eating after a while ("am I eating Lasanga or ricotta here..."). There's nothing wrong with cheese but, that much of it is insane.

2. Banquet
What can I say? It's a $1. The price is sweet and the taste is so/so. If you want some Lasanga to eat until you get to eat some real Lasanga (like the one at JOHNNY CARINO'S *hint hint*) this is the one for you.

1. Boston Market
It was actually good, not just a tide over. You could eat it as a meal if it wasn't so small. I mean, it filled me up but it might nor for some of you.

Well, there you, a vew ZB24 post. I bet you weren't expecting that huh?

:-)

ZB24

No comments: