All of the dreams we built up from the ground, They never believed them they just tore them down, We will rebuild them from the start, we will rebuild them from the heart... - HOOBASTANK, "From the Heart", Every Man for Himself

Friday, March 9, 2007

Those Forwarded Messages

Hello,

Have you ever gotten one of those emails saying that a child has been burned and if you forward it, the family will get 3 cents? So have I.

It is technically impossible for anyone to gain any money off of this because there is no way on earth that the email could know how may times your forwarded it or if you've even forwarded it at all.

Why would anyone send this in the first place then if it's fake? Because if you open the attached picture, a virus or worm will infect your computer.

Here's a link I found on Stop the Chain.com that has a lot of information on it:

http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/alexandraburn.html

So, therefore, if you know me. Please don't sent me any more the these!

ZB24

1 comment:

Tinsie said...

I hate those stupid chain emails. I delete them without opening them (so several destitute people have missed out on 3 cents and I've risked 235 years of bad luck). Oh well.