All of the dreams we built up from the ground, They never believed them they just tore them down, We will rebuild them from the start, we will rebuild them from the heart... - HOOBASTANK, "From the Heart", Every Man for Himself

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Crappy Clippy Croaks (Finally)

YAY! That little paper clip thing is finally dead! No more of this:

Here's a link to where I found the article: CHIP CHICK .com
My Dad personally hates this little paper clip thingy so when I told him he was like, "Thank Goodness! That little piece of crap! It always pops up when you don't need it."

I read here that people didn't miss the paperclip but the were wondering where the dog (an optional substitute) went. The whole thing is pretty funny if you ask me!

ZB24

1 comment:

Tinsie said...

I'm with your dad on this one. I can't stand the paper clip or the dog, cat or any other MS "helpers" for that matter! May it RIP.