All of the dreams we built up from the ground, They never believed them they just tore them down, We will rebuild them from the start, we will rebuild them from the heart... - HOOBASTANK, "From the Heart", Every Man for Himself

Friday, December 22, 2006

Google Video Is a Good Thing

Hello All,

Just because I feel the urge to post something, and because none of my tech tours are finished or edited, I decided to blog about Google Video.


It a video website. People upload videos and you can, most times, download them. YouTube is also a video website, but you can't easily download videos from there. [FACT: Google bought YouTube for $1.65 Billion dollars this summer].

For my birthday my wonderful, delightful parents bought me a 30 GB Video iPod. I can personally say that it is the best gadgets around. Anyway, after I uploaded my music collection (omitting my 10 or so auidobooks), I started looking around for other things to add to it.

One day, as I was looking at this video, I noticed the download button. I downloaded it and put it onto my iPod. It was a summer morning before we were going to visit my Grandma. I watched it on the drive there. Anyway, since then I've downloaded around 2.5 GB of video onto my iPod.

Today I found the movie The Lake House (PG) full length and downloaded it onto my computer. The way it was configured, I'm not able to put it on my iPod, but that's okay. I also found Final Fantasy: Advent Children full length English movie (I don't know what rating it is and I haven't watched it yet) and I'm putting that on my iPod tonight. This is pretty much illegal but, I must say, as long as P. Bush is preoccupied with the War, he won't have time to me down with my free Keanu Reeves move. *ha ha ha*

I was pretty amazed by the amount of stuff that you can find there. You should check it out sometime and see if you can find anything you like. Just watch out for "weirdness".

Good Luck and Happy Downloading!

ZB24

No comments: