All of the dreams we built up from the ground, They never believed them they just tore them down, We will rebuild them from the start, we will rebuild them from the heart... - HOOBASTANK, "From the Heart", Every Man for Himself

Monday, December 4, 2006

Overview of my Blog

Just so you know how to navigate my blog easily.

1. About Me
Here you can learn a little more about me.
E.g. If you wanna see what music I like just click on the View My Complete Profile link.

2. Blog Archive
This is a archive/list of all of my blog posts. Grouped by year and then month.
E.g. If you click on November you get a list of all the posts I made in November (I only made one!). You can click on it's link and read it if you want to.

3. Labels
Here you can view posts in certain categories.
E.g. If you wanna find that Google Sidebar click on the Review label and all of my posts with the Review label will come up on a single page.

4. Links
Here I have links to my older blog (Twenty Four (Spelled out!)) and I may add some to other neat websites. This will take to you another page away from my 24 blog, but you're welcome back anytime!

HOW TO COMMENT

At the end of each post there is a link says " #_ Comments" click on this link.

A new page will come up. On the left hand side of the page there's all the comments that other people have made. On the left hand side is where you can post a comment.

Type what you want to say to me in the box.

Below the comment text box is a word verification box. Just type the letters/numbers you see in the little image. All this does is let Blogger know that you're not a automated spammer.

I've made it so anyone can post on my blog. You can select anonymous or type in your name (PLEASE don't type your whole name! First name is fine, but putting your whole name online in public isn't safe!).

Next, press Publish Your Comment and it will be posted onto my blog. I will then get a notification saying that I have a new comment and other people will be able to read what you said, too.

That's it! If I know you as a family member/friend, I'll email you back or just post a comment replying to yours.

Enjoy! I will have a tech tour for you soon!

No comments: