All of the dreams we built up from the ground, They never believed them they just tore them down, We will rebuild them from the start, we will rebuild them from the heart... - HOOBASTANK, "From the Heart", Every Man for Himself

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm Fast AND Furious

The TV channel USA is running what you might call a Fast and Furious marathon. They played the first and second FAF movies. I really like the serious, mostly because I love a nice car. Yet, at the same time, I'm all for fuel efficiency and Hybrid Cars. So, I can see it now:

ZB24 in a Nissan Versa with a fancy exhaust (w/ flames!), lighting under the car, lots of chrome. Oh! and a paint job with lots of pink and some Sakuras (Japanese Cherry blossoms). I can see it all now!

The Versa, is not a hybrid, but it gets around 38 mpg. I'm hoping that they'll make it into a hybrid though.

Anyway, other then MythBusters and Ugly Betty, I like watching King of Cars with Chop and the Blue Genie. It's a lot of fun to watch. My favorite was with the car hop-off. One car got as high as 41 inches! Is was soooo cool!

ZB24

No comments: